I believe that people are resourceful, and have found ways to help themselves and others in their lives – ways that often become submerged in the day to day issues, or are overshadowed by crises and hardships. Our work includes identifying immediate needs and goals, as well as proven strategies for achieving relief and forward progress. Then, deeper understanding and creativity becomes more likely. I respect clients as the experts and authors of their own lives.
I offer the following services for couples, families, teens, and adults:
- Individual and Relationship Therapy
- Solution-focused Brief Therapy
- Parenting Support
- Ericksonian Hypnotherapy
- Collaborative Divorce Services
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Mindfulness-Based Therapy
Read more about me here.